Friday, June 12, 2015

Science Schmuck Cat Blog Friday



This Nobel Prize winning scientist finds women in the science world distracting...

The Non-apology Of The Year Award Goes To Nobel Scientist Who Thinks Women Just Cry All The Time

Dude, I find your nostril hairs distracting-- what is that a special look you're cultivating? Wild eyebrows aren't enough?

I can't take it anymore ... I'm going to have a good cry.

;)

BTW I think they're handing out Nobel prizes too easily. Bet you didn't know that my cat,
Shoshin, has one, too.

8 comments:

Kathe W. said...

he is a schmuck....and not at all well groomed nor good looking....he should just go back to his "Mancave" and stay there.

Sandee said...

He's a double schmuck, but those are the only ones that can get the award. Haven't you noticed.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday Soshin. My best to your wonderful mom. ☺

jan said...

I have stopped being impressed by the Nobel Prize several years ago.

cube said...

Kathe W.: His comments are offensive. Period. He sounds like a schmuck and he looks like an ill-groomed one at that, but I think that we're skirting around an issue that may need addressing. Just like we teach our boys, maybe we should teach our girls that crying isn't acceptable behavior, especially not on a job site. I'm just saying...

stevebethere said...

LOL @ Sandee comment :-)

Have a nobeltastic weekend :-)

messymimi said...

He's awful, your cat is wonderful, now forget him and have a great Feline Friday!

WomanHonorThyself said...

oh garsh pass the kleenex please!! lolz

Ida said...

What a ding-dong! Oh wait I'm a female so I should be sobbing, boo - hoo - hoo.

Your cat is gorgeous and I think deserves Award. Let's face it your cat is way smarter than that guy for sure.