Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Weighty Issue



Former Vogue Editor Reveals Models Are Eating Tissues To Stay Thin In Tell-All Book

I'm personally touched by this article because during my recent illness I lost a lot of weight. During my recuperation, everyone in my orbit has urged me to eat more. I have joked with many that if I had a dollar for all the people who have offered me a few of their excess pounds, I wouldn't need to gain weight.

I wouldn't recommend getting sick to lose weight as a diet plan, but I had no choice. It's so sad these young women, conversely, literally starving themselves to look this bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. One of my dogs' favorite activities is to get a tissue or paper towel and tear it into bite size pieces which they carefully chew.

I didn't know it was a weight control thing. I thought they were just trying to annoy me.

cube said...

Our dogs will chew napkins, but they only chew them to bits and make a giant mess. They don't eat them.

Our Elke (German Shepherd) has arthritis in her hips and the vet tells us she must lose weight... maybe I should encourage her to eat tissues.

Always On Watch said...

Our new kitty Amber loves to chew on wicker and on the bathmat. I find pieces of the hamper and tufts from the bathmat all over the house.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Yummy

Anji said...

I wonder how many calories there are in tissues...

raybanoutlet001 said...

oakley sunglasses
carolina jerseys
mont blanc pens outlet
fitflops shoes
michael kors outlet
nike store uk
gucci borse
colts jerseys
coach outlet
coach outlet online