Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Happy



A toast to my blog buddies...

"May your heart be light and happy,
May your smile be big and wide,
And may your pockets always have
a coin or two inside!"


And a joke...


A man goes into a bar and seats himself on a stool. The bartender looks at him and says, "What'll it be buddy?"

The man says, "Set me up with seven whiskey shots and make them doubles." The bartender does this and watches the man slug one down, then the next, then the next, and so on until all seven are gone almost as quickly as they were served. Staring in disbelief, the bartender asks why he's doing all this drinking.

"You'd drink them this fast too if you had what I have."

The bartender hastily asks, "What do you have pal?"

The man quickly replies, "I have a dollar."

:-)


I'd appreciate it if you left a joke for me

16 comments:

Miladysa said...

LOL

What do you call a deaf dog?

Anything you want it won't come to you.


What do you call a fish without an eye?

fsh

Happy St. Patrick's Day Cube ;-D

nanc said...

how do you know when a leprechaun's fallen into a river?


















he gets wet.

tadum!

*8]

cary said...

Two guys walk into a bar.

The third one ducks.

Brooke said...

A musical interlude for you.

Cori said...

Erin go Bragh!

Jan said...

A three legged Irish setter walks into a bar and says, "I'm looking for the guy what shot my paw."

birdwoman said...

A rancher from Texas meets a farmer from Kerry. The Texan says "Takes me a whole day to get from one side of my ranch to the other." The Irishman answers, "Ah, sure, we have tractors like that over here, too."

(*)>

WomanHonorThyself said...

LOL..woohoo the parade in NYC was fabuloso!

Kathy Farrelly said...

Paddy and his missus are lying in bed listening to the next door neighbours dog barking. It had been barking for hours and hours.

Suddenly, Paddy jumps out of bed and says " Ive had enough of this!"
He goes downstairs.

Paddy finally comes back up to bed and his wife says,"The dog is still barking. What have you been doing?"

Paddy says,

" I've put the dog in our yard.
Fookin' see how THEY like it!"

David Amulet said...

Great one!

Q: What do you call an Irishman in a bar?

A: Me. Heading out now ...

Jen said...

Q: What do a fish and a pig have in common?

A: They both have gills, except for the pig.

Oh, did you mean a good joke? I'm sorry...

cube said...

lol! Next time I'll specify a good joke.

cube said...

brooke: One musical interlude deserves another

cary said...

cube - THAT will teach me to check my e-mail before I've fully woke up - I think I scared the dogs with my laughter.

Brooke said...

LOL!

Jamie Dawn said...

This isn't an Irish joke, but it's a joke.

What do moles drink?






Hole milk.