Friday, May 06, 2005

Meet The Doogals

I saved this post for cat blog Friday:



A Burmese cat named 'Doogal' is seen in this combo picture as it sits on a toilet in Sydney May 3, 2005. Doogal's owner, Australian woman Jo Lapidge, invented a toilet training system for cats called the 'Litter-Kwitter'. Lapidge said she was inspired by the cat 'Mr Jinks' in the Hollywood film 'Meet the Fockers', and invented the toilet training system after teaching 'Doogal' how to use the loo.

I guess this is one way of stopping your dog from munching on the kitty litter contents...

4 comments:

Last Girl On Earth said...

This picture is too funny. I think I'm going to have to turn it into a screensaver! lol

You've got a really fun site here. I'll be back! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back soon.

www.denibonet.com/blog

Mr. Outrageous Ebay Auctions said...

I love that Cat.

tlm said...

Very frightening. I think house cats will take over the world sometime in the near future, and this is just the first step.

cube said...

Too late. Cats already rule the world.